Medical Waste Disposal in Tucson
Proper removal of clinical waste is critical to protecting your employees, customers, business reputation and the environment. US Bio-Clean’s custom-tailored, comprehensive medical waste disposal solutions benefit your business in numerous ways, including:
- Decreasing the threat of exposure to disease by providing a safer workplace for employees and customers.
- Maintaining compliance with Federal and Arizona State biohazardous medical waste regulations, thereby minimizing your risk of significant fines and other regulatory intervention activities.
- Safeguarding your business reputation by avoiding the specter of the negative publicity associated with regulatory non-compliance.
We offer our clients in Tucson, along with the rest of Arizona, a variety of solutions to match their sharps disposal needs:
- “Sharps Only” programs for customers that only need sharps container disposal.
- Sharps container replacement services to avoid having to order and stock sharps containers.
- Sharps containers in a variety of shapes and sizes with assorted brackets, stands and carts.
- Sharps containers made from recycled plastic to minimize environmental impact.
- When your sharps container is full, simply secure the locking seal and dispose the sharps container in your medical red bag waste, or schedule the container for a “Sharps Only” pickup.
Pharmaceutical Waste Disposal
US Bio-Clean provides pharmaceutical disposal services to a wide variety of healthcare facilities throughout Tucson and the state of Arizona. In order to protect your business, employees, clients, and the environment, it is critical to follow all Federal and Arizona State regulations when disposing of hazardous and non-hazardous pharmaceutical waste. US Bio-Clean helps a variety of businesses adhere to these regulations.
Our clients include, but are not limited to:
- Physician Offices
- Dental Clinics
- Veterinary Clinics
Our service programs are designed to properly characterize, segregate, transport and dispose of pharmaceutical waste, including chemotherapy waste.
Industry Specific Waste Disposal
Bio-waste isn’t just limited to hospitals. US Bio-Clean helps countless Tucson industries provide a safe environment for their employees and customers. We dispose of bio-waste and provide a wide variety of products including gloves, red biohazard bags and sharps containers, as well as provide training to meet OSHA’s Bloodborne Pathogen standards. Some other areas we specialize in include, but are not limited to the following:
- Laboratory waste disposal and compliance including cultures, stocks, animal carcasses and human tissue (“pathologic waste”).
- Tattoo industry waste disposal in accordance with Arizona state law and Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (“ADEQ”) regulations.
- Mortuary industry waste disposal using custom programs in order to meet the funeral industry’s unique needs.
- Hospitality industry waste disposal and safety compliance training for businesses of any size including hotels, resorts, and spas.
- Veterinary industry waste disposal and safety compliance training are available in Tucson and throughout Arizona to meet the unique needs of veterinary medicine.
Tucson, AZ 85719