Sharps Disposal Services
US Bio-Clean provides safe, secure and cost effective sharps disposal services.
US Bio-Clean provides safe, simple and cost effective sharps management programs to the Arizona medical industry. Our sharps disposal services help protect your employees and customers from accidental needle sticks and other sharps-related injuries.
Sharps Disposal Services to Meet Your Needs
At US Bio-Clean, we offer a variety of solutions to match the sharps disposal needs of our customers:
- “Sharps Only” programs for customers that only need sharps container disposal.
- Sharps container replacement services to avoid having to order and stock sharps containers.
- Sharps containers in a variety of shapes and sizes with assorted brackets, stands and carts.
- Sharps containers made from recycled plastic to minimize environmental impact.
- When your sharps container is full, simply secure the locking seal and dispose the sharps container in your medical red bag waste, or schedule the container for a “Sharps Only” pickup.
Get Started Today
Request a FREE No-Obligation Cost Quote or Call (602) 384-3927
We Help You Properly Handle Sharps To Ensure Compliance
According to OSHA, hundreds of thousands of accidental needlesticks and sharps injuries occur annually.
Sharps are objects or devices that have been used in patient care, medical, research or industrial laboratories. Sharps can be glass, metal or plastic with rigid corners, sharp edges or protruding pieces that can slice, scrape or pierce the skin. Sharps may include:
- Acupuncture needles
- Blood vials
- Broken glass or capillary tubes
- Culture dishes and slides
- Exposed ends of dental wires
- Mortuary prep room waste
- Needles (hypodermic and tubing)
- Root canal files
- Scalpel blades
- Suture needles
- Syringes with or without needles
- Tattoo needles
- Trauma scene waste that can cut, slice or pierce
- Tubing with needles
When disposing of sharps, be sure that you are compliant with federal and Arizona state laws. Always adhere to the safety policies and procedures of your facility.
Click Here For information on our annual OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Training.
We service Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert, Mesa, Tucson, Flagstaff, Chandler, Peoria, and Surprise, along with other surrounding communities in Arizona.