Biomedical Waste Management Services for Arizona Businesses
Proper removal of clinical waste is critical to protecting your employees, customers and business reputation. US Bio-Clean’s customized, comprehensive medical waste disposal solutions benefit your business in numerous ways, to include:
- Decreasing the threat of exposure to disease and providing a safer workplace for employees.
- Maintaining compliance with biohazardous medical waste regulations, thereby minimizing your risk of significant fines and other regulatory intervention activities.
- Safeguarding your business reputation by avoiding the specter of the negative publicity associated with regulatory non-compliance.
Helping Our Customers Put It All Together
Regulations applicable to biohazardous medical waste are complex, continually evolving and can be confusing. To make compliance and management of biohazard waste easier for you, our medical waste management services include:
- Professional pickup, removal and transport of biomedical and/or red bag waste throughout Arizona.
- Placement of appropriate transport containers and preparation of proper shipping labels.
- Complete regulatory documentation associated with the collection and treatment of biomedical waste, which includes the tracking of your waste and creation of all required shipping manifests.
- Training for your staff to understand regulated medical waste handling requirements.
Flexible to Meet Your Unique Business Requirements
We know that each business, hospital, lab, and clinic is different and that the needs of our customers are oftentimes fluid and subject to change. Unlike the “one size fits all” approach that is used by our competition, US Bio-Clean always strives to tailor its services to fit the needs of your business. Examples of how we are different from our competition include, but are by no means limited to, the following:
- We never require multi-year contracts.
- We are flexible and can make changes to your service agreement so you never overpay.
- We gladly accommodate additional pick-up requests when unexpected needs arise and will not impose costly surcharges for doing so.
- Our local customer service team responds to and immediately addresses your needs.
Sound Guidance and Complete Compliance with Arizona Law
Arizona has adopted a comprehensive cradle-to-grave Bio-Hazardous Medical Waste Program that is overseen and regulated by the Arizona Department of Environmental Quality (“ADEQ”). Pursuant to A.R.S. § 44-1342, all bio-hazardous medical waste generated in Arizona must conform to, and be disposed of, in accordance with ADEQ regulations. In some instances, Arizona has more stringent regulations than the federal government for the handling, disposal and treatment of biohazardous medical waste. That’s just one more reason why you need an Arizona focused medical waste partner like US Bio-Clean. Our compliance team constantly monitors the ever-evolving federal/state regulatory landscape and works to develop compliance strategies to benefit our customers. Our unwavering commitment to excellence and remaining on the cutting edge of best practices is what makes US Bio-Clean Arizona’s most trusted medical waste disposal company.
Request a FREE No-Obligation Compliance Review Today or Call (602) 384-3927
In addition to contacting US Bio-Clean, you can also find more guidance about specific Arizona Regulations for medical waste disposal at the ADEQ website.
Our service area includes Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert, Mesa, Tucson, Flagstaff, Chandler, Peoria, and Surprise, along with other surrounding communities in Arizona.