100% Online Healthcare Compliance Training
US Bio-Clean offers industry-leading online training compliance programs to our clients throughout Arizona and the US. Finding your way through complex federal and Arizona laws on areas including OSHA, AHA, CPR, and HIPAA can be a challenge. We are here to help guide you through this process.
Did you know OSHA may fine you up to $7,000 for each non-compliant item on their checklist? Try our online training programs risk free!
OSHA Compliance Training Programs
- OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Training (Click to Learn More)
The US Bio-Clean compliance suite includes online OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen training. The course provides an annual review of bloodborne pathogen exposure control principles, practices, and requirements as required by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) Bloodborne Pathogens Standard. This training is required for all personnel who work with human blood or blood products or human tissues, fluids, or “other potentially infectious materials” (OPIM) as defined by OSHA.Employees can complete the course on a computer, tablet or phone.
- Our OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Training Includes:
- Introduction to bloodborne pathogens
- Other potentially infectious materials (OPIMs)
- Universal precautions
- Handling sharps
- Handling Other Potentially Infectious Materials
- Personal protective equipment
- Engineering controls
- Infectious material containment
- Biohazard Signs and Labels
- Handling laundry
- Hepatitis B virus and vaccines
- Exposures and follow-ups
- OSHA Hazard Communication/ Globally Harmonized System
The purpose of this training is to introduce affected employees to the new Globally Harmonized System (GHS) of classification and labeling of chemicals recently adopted by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). OSHA Hazardous Communication Standards 29 CFR 1910.1200 and 1926.59 were revised to adopt the GHS.The Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires employers to provide training to employees on the Hazard Communication Standard to meet the Globally Harmonized System (GHS) requirements. Training must be completed by December 1, 2013.US Bio-Clean makes it simple for your healthcare office/facility to meet the HazCom/GHS deadlines and fulfill requirements.OSHA Compliance Customers Enjoy Quick, Simple HazCom Solutions
With the online OSHA Compliance Program, all customers receive a complete suite of tools and resources to make OSHA Hazard Communication/GHS Standard compliance quick and easy.
The online compliance suite offers ready access to the following online resources and tools:Hazard Communication/GHS Awareness Training.
- This high-quality, online training provides you with the tools to accomplish your need for training on the revised OSHA Hazard Communication Standard consistent with the Globally Harmonized System (GHS).
Materials Safety Data Sheet/Safety Data Sheet System.
- This online database includes an export function to develop your required master list of hazardous chemicals with MSDS/SDSs.
Automated Safety Plan Builder.
- This simple-to-use plan builder will give you the GHS solution you need to write your OSHA safety plan in accordance with the revised OSHA Hazard Communication Standard/GHS for a written Hazard Communication Program. This system also provides access to a template for your master chemical inventory list.
HazCom/GHS Requirements for Your Workplace.
- Simplification of the complex requirements to make compliance manageable with easy actions that keep you compliant.
- Train your employees on the revised HazCom/GHS Standard, including labeling and safety data sheets (SDSs) by December 1, 2013.
- Write your Hazard Communication Program, or safety plan, for your office/facility. This ongoing requirement must be updated as changes take place in the workplace.
- Share information on hazardous chemicals with your employees through Materials Safety Data Sheets (MSDSs), which are now converting to Safety Data Sheets (SDSs).
- Keep a master inventory list of hazardous chemicals that are in your workplace.
- OSHA Fire Extinguisher Training
Employers in AZ who provide portable fire extinguishers for use by employees in the workplace must also provide a training program that educates the workers about properly using fire extinguishers according to Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA). OSHA standard 29 CFR 1910.157 states that the employer must provide training at the beginning of a workers employment and at least once every year.
Employees will be trained and educated on the fundamental use and types of fire extinguishers which include Class A, B, C, and D fire extinguishers. Employees who attend this class will meet OSHA 29 CFR 1910.157 and will bring your company into OSHA compliance for this standard.
AHA Compliance Training Program
- AHA Basic First Aid
Proper first aid and emergency training are a central part of OSHA guidelines for a safe and healthy workplace. Training includes how to recognize and stabilize workplace emergencies until more advanced medical personnel can take over. This training will give you the basic tools that your employees will need to make the difference in a life threatening situation.
The participants will be certified by American Heart First Aid Standards which meet OSHA compliance and the certification is good for two years. Instructors are professional Arizona firefighter paramedics who bring real world experience into your workplace and can teach this class in either English or Spanish.
- AHA CPR/AED for Health Care Providers
As a health care provider this class will train your employees on how to respond to cardiac or breathing emergencies until more advanced medical personnel can take over. From assessing needs and making decisions to providing care, this program provides the skills you will need through discussion, video and hands-on training based on real-life rescue scenarios. Course covers adults, children and infants, obstructed airway, and automatic external defibrillator training, (AED).
The participants will be certified and taught American Heart Association CPR, and the certification is good for two years. Although the focus of this class is CPR, obstructed airway emergencies and AED training the participants will enjoy the fun learning atmosphere that we bring to the classroom. Instruction can be done in either English or Spanish.
AHA certified Instructors are professional Arizona firefighter paramedics who bring real world experience into your workplace. These professionals bring a first responder mentality to their training that focuses on helping you stay calm and helping you recall emergency procedures in the midst of a real life situation
- AHA Basic CPR/AED Certifications for all other general industries
As a first responder in your workplace, this class will train you on how to take action in cases of cardiac or breathing emergencies until more advanced medical personnel can take over. From assessing needs and making decisions to providing care, this program provides the skills you need through discussion, video and hands-on training based on real-life rescue scenarios. Course covers adults, children and infants, obstructed airway, and automatic external defibrillator training, (AED).
The participants will be certified and taught American Heart Association CPR, and the certification is good for two years. Although the focus of this class is CPR, obstructed airway and AED training the participants will enjoy the fun learning atmosphere that we bring to the classroom. Instruction can be done in either English or Spanish.
AHA certified Instructors are professional Arizona firefighter paramedics who bring real world experience into your workplace. These professionals bring a first responder mentality to their training that focuses on helping you stay calm and helping you recall emergency procedures in the midst of a real life situation.
HIPAA Compliance Training Program
The US Bio-Clean compliance suite includes the online HIPAA training course. The course helps teach managers and employees HIPAA privacy and security laws. HIPAA compliance is essential in healthcare, where individuals share details of their health, personal lives and finances when they are at their most vulnerable. The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (“HIPAA”) of 1996 addresses these issues by imposing stringent privacy and security requirements on healthcare providers and their business associates.
- Updated to Include HITECH and Omnibus Rules
The Health Information Technology for Economic and Clinical Health (HITECH) Act, enacted as part of the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, amended HIPAA to require “covered entities” — healthcare providers, health insurance plans, healthcare clearinghouses, and “business associates” who contract with these entities — to create and implement information-security policies covering protected health information that is electronically transmitted or maintained. In 2013, the HIPAA-HITECH Omnibus Rule brought strengthened patient privacy protections and made other important changes to HIPAA regulations. The work needed to comply with HIPAA laws and regulations presents a tremendous challenge for all organizations that handle healthcare information.
- Online HIPAA Training Course Summary
The US Bio-Clean online HIPAA training course explains the basic principles of HIPAA privacy and security laws in simple, understandable terms. The online HIPAA training course is assigned to employees by an administrator. Employees can complete the course on a computer, tablet or phone. Training records maintained and managed 100% online. The online HIPAA training course includes these topics:
- What is HIPAA?
- Who is subject to HIPAA?
- Protected Health Information (PHI)
- HIPAA Privacy
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Reasonable Safeguards
- Using Protected Health Information for Marketing
- HIPAA Security
- Administrative Safeguards
- New Business Associate Requirements
- Physical Safeguards
- Technical Safeguards
- Handling Protected Health Information
- Security Breach
- Rights of Individuals
- Enforcement of HIPAA
ICD-10 Compliance Training Program
Ease the transition to the new ICD-10 with our online software. Reduce rejected claims by correctly converting ICD-9 codes to ICD-10. Search and bookmark ICD-10 codes for easy access.
We offer our compliance training services to individuals and businesses throughout Arizona, but we focus on Phoenix, Scottsdale, Tempe, Glendale, Gilbert, Mesa, Tucson, Flagstaff, Chandler, Peoria, and Surprise.